Full Thickness Graft
Awarded Q Code Q4268
SurGraft FT is a sterile full thickness graft designed for optimal wound covering and protection during the treatment of wounds.
SurGraft FT Features and Properties:
- Provides a reliable protective wound covering backed by decades of science
- Dehydrated extracellular matrix acts as a scaffold supporting the native tissue
- Adheres easily to wounds including those with irregular surfaces
- Immune privileged and angiogenic
- 5-year shelf life at ambient temperature storage
SurGraft FT Ordering Information
|PRODUCT NUMBER||SIZE||TOTAL UNITS (PER CM2)|
SurGraft FT full thickness graft is an allograft derived from a prescreened mother with a planned C-section delivery. SurGraft FT is manufactured in compliance with FDA regulations and AATB guidance. The membrane is minimally processed to preserve the native structure of the tissue, dehydrated, and terminally sterilized. SurGraft FT is confirmed by the FDA Tissue Reference Group to meet the criteria for regulation solely under Section 361 of the PHS Act as defined in 21 CFR Part 1271.